Monday, November 30, 2009

loveless chinese democracy finally lands


Hello my dear friends
I hope you are well and happy

Well in a record time of just three short years since 'A Smile...' the follow up has finally landed... my bloody valentine and guns'n'roses watch and learn from my amazng work rate :-p

I think it was worth the work (for me) and the wait (for you) but that's not for me to decide! For this week only you can get it for £5 on 7digital here
may the bridges I burn light the way

Sadly, and happily, the album title has proved eerily prophetic as one by one the constant things in my life go up in smoke, leaving me fully immersed in the world of wonderful music...so album 3 will be much sooner, honest guv...I'm due some phoenixing...

much love
clef
x



3 Comments:

Blogger Pipe Dreams said...

hoo effin ray for the second coming of clef! great news.

nice werk sir, i shall look forward to buying a copy of this on the CD (digital formats suck).

what, no vinyl?

pipe dreams
x

12:32 pm  
Blogger sianandcrookedrib said...

hello ralph!

i am going to start following your blog. STIRLING performance at the cube my friend, and at least you know that as the constants in your life fall away, two constants will always remain - your friends and your inimitable talent!
come back to bristol soon, this time i will come to the after party xx sian xx

9:37 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really lovely stuff. My sis gave me copy for Christmas and I've been listening to it ever since. "Broken Love" is quite sublime.

However, why is there a photo of Jack Osborne playing trombone inside the CD leaflet?

12:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com