Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LINK

Review Written by
Mike Danata (U.K)

SUSAN BOYLE
I Dreamed a Dream
Price: £8.98

Availability: Available for pre-order


7 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
*****
Why review?, 6 Sep 2009
This is pointless, you cannot review something that isn't out yet, alongside the fact that we have no knowledge of the contents (apart from the hints of maybe one or two of the tracks!

I will however give it five stars, because I LOVE Susan's voice, & I know that she would have choosen GREAT songs!

One thing that I believe FOR SURE is that it will be a number one selling Album.

I will buy multiple copys to give as gifts etc, just to "Push it along" & I am sure that millions of others will also, as a way of thanks to Susan for the inspiration & Hope that she has given to so many around the world. Nothing is impossible if you believe in it yourself, & what you truly believe CAN happen, NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS...............


Mike Danata Comment | Permalink

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bass Clef,

I have found 2 of your LP records called "Zamyatin tapes" in the Sound Archive of British Library (where I work). I am writing a web-page about Evgeny Zamyatin, 20th century Russian writer. I like the music and would like to know (if you'd be kind enough to tell) why you called it Zamyatin and what exactly inspired you. I know it is a bit weird enquiry, but if you like, i can add the reference to your records on our webpage.

I'd be very grateful if you could reply,
best wishes

Irina

2:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com