Wednesday, May 31, 2006

venn venn venn will I see you again

Nearly time for me to head back out west to thee mighty V E N N.
2004 was a blast and I missed last year because I'd just got back from holiday and I was stupid I should've gone anyways...
If you don't know it it's like a little bristolian sonar only with a lot more weirdness and less sunshine. I'm very honoured to be in this sparkling line up on the saturday night:

BLUE MOUNTAIN
Lower Stokes Croft / 9pm - 3am

DJ PINCH
BASS CLEF
SCION (on at midnight)
KODE 9
with 30HZ and UNDER_SCORE DJS



But that's just one part of the chocolate box that is saturday at Venn:

SATURDAY 3RD JUNE - VENN ALL DAYER - over 100 acts!
Various venues accross Stokes Croft ~ 11am-4am
One tickets allows multiple entry to EVERY venue throughout all of Saturday! Please note though that all venues must be limited to their legal capacities.
PRICE:
£15 adv / more on the door

TICKETS:
Bristol Ticket Shop / Replay Records (Park St) / Disc-N-Tape (Gloucester Rd) / Here Shop (Stokes Croft)

CREDIT CARD BOOKINGS:
BRISTOL TICKET SHOP: 0870 4444 400 / www.bristolticketshop.co.uk

here's a picture of the mysterious Papa Venn, pointing at some local musicians and shouting "oi! gaelic!"
chiz1
lovely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com